Can a Retired couple in Their 60's Qualify For a Good Mortgage Today?

What do you want of Mortgage Interest Rates Today ?.

My wife and I are at a time in our lives when we are looking to live the good life. As seniors we are ready to start a new beginning and truly enjoy the twilight of our lives together in a small minute home that is perfect to fit our needs. Our main concern is that we will be able to pay for a cheap home mortgage and that the home is in nice area, where we don't have to worry about excessive noise or our safety. If we can meet those criteria then we have many great years ahead of us. I think we may have just found the right home for us! Great news, right?

I don't know about you but I think anything in today's economy would be at least a minute bit worried about getting approval for their new home, and even my wife and I fall into this category. Although the whole approval process can be complicated I know that we are close to securing the right home and enjoying our retirement together. No one knows for sure what will happen in the economy but we will either qualify today or a few months from now. I am sure of this.

Mortgage Interest Rates Today

I have heard a rumor that a down cost of at least 50k is important to get this whole process going and we do have that in our retirement, any way we would prefer to qualify for a loan with a whole lot less down. Have you heard the same thing?

Thank God for children, grandchildren, and computers! I had so many questions because the mortgage business is indeed dissimilar from the time my wife and I first got a home. Not only has the business changed but also the way habitancy get information about the mortgage business has changed as well. After spending a few hours talking with our family and getting a few computer lessons and mortgage 101 from our family we discovered that we were eligible to accumulate either a fixed mortgage or an adjustable mortgage.

I mentioned to you earlier that I got some computer lessons and at our age it has indeed been a fun palpate for us. We spent almost all of the last few days going online searching for things like mortgage advice, bottom mortgage rates and fully reading hundreds of mortgage pages from top to bottom. At our age we want to deal with a company that is both reliable and one that we can trust.

After supplementary study my wife and I are locked in on the idea of a fixed mortgage. We are no longer working so it only makes sense to get a fixed rate mortgage so that we don't have to worry about any financial issues and can allocation effectively from month to month. I know that it will be a tough decision but I hope whoever we select to work with allows us to get the keys to our home as fast as possible.

My wife and I are ultimately ready to retire in style. Let's see how this all works out!

Can a Retired couple in Their 60's Qualify For a Good Mortgage Today?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment